Pages

Monday, March 20, 2017

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge


Fantabulous Cricut has a new challenge starting today and I'm so excited that I am now part of this awesome design team!!!
Please click on the link to join in the fun, I can't wait to see what you create!!!

The theme for the new challenge is

"Anything Goes"

Here is my card, I hope you like it!!!


I used the "Crocs Rule" cartridge for my card.

Our sponsor for the new challenge is Dreaming Tree SVG, click on the link to check out all their cute crafty items!!!

4 comments:

  1. Amy, I haven't seen this cartridge before, but I know that I would love it! Your crocodile is so cute and I love the sentiment!

    ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute! I've been tempted to buy this cartridge - you're making me want it! Blessings, Jamie (FCCB DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute Amy!! Love the coordinating sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the comment!!!
~Amy